You can securely shop at Agent Gear USA with confidence. All credit card transactions are safe and secure. Rest assured that your credit card information is safe with each transaction you make.
* Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
* Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
Who Has Access To The Data We Collect?
We process and have access to the data we collect from you. However, we use third parties to assist us with some of the processing of your personal data.
These third parties have strict contracts with us in which they are prohibited from selling, utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than we dictate.
Other Third Party Services
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party services for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices if you desire.
Like most other web sites, Agent Gear USA makes use of log files. The information inside the log files may include internet protocol IP addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ISP, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
When you submit a message through out contact form cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In some situations when use Third Party Cookies provided by trusted third parties.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website.
If you would like to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Protection For Children
We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
Your Right To Control And Access Your Information
You have control over your personal information and how it is collected, used, and shared. For example, you have a right to:
* Change or correct personal data. You can edit any personal data with us by emailing us.
* Access and take your data. You can also ask us for a copy of personal data you provided to us by emailing us and we will get back to you promptly.
* Ask us to stop using or limit our use of your personal data in certain circumstances—for example, if we have no lawful basis to keep using your data, or if you think your personal data is inaccurate.
* Object to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by emailing us or by simply clicking the Unsubscribe link in any marketing email you receive.
* Ask us to delete your data. You have a right to be forgotten and request your personal information on file be deleted by contacting us.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information
We retain personal information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about the product or services you have purchased or our other services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We will delete this information from the servers if you so request, as described in “Your Right To Control and Access Your Information” above.
We will at all times keep you informed about changes to the processes to protect data privacy and security, including practices and policies. You may at any time request information on where and how data is stored, secured and used. We will also provide the summaries of any independent audits of the Service.
Legal Disclosures Of Personal Information
We may process, store, and disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us, (2) protect and defend our rights or property or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the site.
Disclaimer And Limitation Of Liability
AgentGearUSA.com makes no representation, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any privacy polices of 3rd party entities that information is shared with.
Case Breakers, Inc. / Agent Gear USA
14440 Coral Ridge Dr. #247
Coral Springs, FL 33071